More and more people are using the internet to find and research their eye care professional. Ensure you get found by claiming your free listing.
It’s easy to claim your listing as you’re prompted at each step in the process. However, we’ve listed the steps below to give you an idea of the process for reference (feel free to print the steps off, the print friendly button is below):
- Your business is likely already listed on VancouverEyeGuide. Type the name of your business into the above search box. When your listing appears, click on Claim Listing (the middle button, see image below). If it doesn’t appear, it’s likely not listed; click on the Add a business now at the lower right to submit your business instead.
- You’re taken to the Claim Your [Name of your Business] window which gives you the choice of logging in, or registering for an account. As you likely have never registered with VancouverEyeGuide, click on registering for an account. If you already have an account with us, login with your username and password.
- To register for an account, fill out your username, email, and password and click on the Register button.
- After you’ve registered or logged in, you’re returned to the Claim Your [Name of your Business] Window. Click on the Continue button.
- The Select a Plan Window appears. Select your plan (free is the default but you can to upgrade to a pay plan if you wish) and then click on the Continue button. If you chosen the optional upgrade, PayPal will process your payment. Whether you go with the free default plan or upgraded to a pay plan, you’re then presented with a list of categories.
- Choose the categories that apply to your business; for example, contact lens if you provide that service/product. Click on the Next Step button.
- You’re now presented with an Order Summary, click on Continue to Listing where you’re returned to your now claimed listing.
Your claimed listing now awaits approval from VancouverEyeGuide’s administrator. She will check that you’re the legitimate owner of the listing and once that’s confirmed, she will assign the listing to you so that no one else can claim your listing.
Once your listing is assigned to you, you can then add extra information to it such as your store hours, sales text, specials, etc. to market your business to potential customers.
If you have any questions about this process, contact us below with your name and email. We will be happy to help you.